Hangzhou Lohand Biological Co.,Ltd Add: Zhejiang Hangzhou Jianggan 4F,Bldg 7,No.63,Jiuhuan Rd,Jiubao Town,Jianggan Dist Tel: +86-571-85050999 Mob: +8613123950066 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conductivity meter is a device for measuring the conductance of the solution. It is usually composed of conductive pool (including conductance electrode and solution), measuring power supply, measuring circuit, amplifier, linear detector (including temperature compensator) and DC power supply.
Installation steps of DDS-307 type conductivity meter
1) insert the power outlet into the instrument socket and insert the conductance electrode into the electrode socket.
2) cleaning the conductance electrode with distilled water (not touching the black platinum black part)
3) open the machine, after preheating 30min, calibrate
In the use of electrical conductivity meter, the right electrode should be selected correctly according to the range of the conductivity of the solution to be measured. When the conductance electrode is out of the factory, each electrode is marked with a constant electrode value. It needs to be entered into the instrument when it is used.
Maintenance and maintenance of electrical conductivity meter
1) a bright platinum electrode must be stored in a dry place, platinum plated platinum electrodes are not allowed to dry, and must be stored in distilled water.
2) the electrode should be regularly calibrated
3) the electrode plug should be absolutely prevented from dampness, so as not to cause unnecessary measurement errors
4) containers for the tested solution must be clean and no ion contamination
Experimental principle of electrical conductivity meter
The ash content in sucrose products is mainly K, Na, Mg, Al and other compounds. The content of various ingredients varies according to the material condition and the cleaning method. Pure water and pure sugar almost non-conductive, sugar is soluble in the conductive electrolyte solution, namely ash. In near neutral solution, the number of conductivity and ionic solution only in non sugar, sugar in the electrolyte material content and conductivity is proportional, so the determination of solution conductivity can be approximated by the reaction of sucrose ash.