Hangzhou Lohand Biological Co.,Ltd Add: Zhejiang Hangzhou Jianggan 4F,Bldg 7,No.63,Jiuhuan Rd,Jiubao Town,Jianggan Dist Tel: +86-571-85050999 Mob: +8613123950066 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Press POWER once to turn the meter on.
2.Press POWER again to turn the meter off.
All operations are operational when the meters power on.
Temperature unit ℃, Range [0.0 – 80.0]
Temperature unit ℉，Range [32.0 – 176.0]
MODE，enter into different mode ：
1.Enter into measurement mode as soon as power on.
2.Press MODE once，”uS”(“mS”) flash on the Main Display, conductivity mode
3.Press MODE twice，”ppt”(“ppm”) flash on the Main Display, TDS mode
4.Press MODE three times “℃” flash on the Second Display, Degrees Celsius temperature unit mode.
5.Press MODE four times， “℉”flash on the Second Display, Degrees Fahrenheit temperature unit mode.
6.Press MODE five times， “Calibrating” flash on the Second Display，Calibration mode.
7.Press MODE six times， “R” flash on the Main Display，Restore factory default mode.
8.Press MODE seven times， “P.1” flash on the Main Display，TDS Coefficient Setup mode.
9.Press MODE eight times， “P.2” flash on the Main Display，Temperature Coefficient Setup mode.
* If you do not know the temperature coefficient of your solution you can determine the correct value using the formula in Appendix “Calculating Temperature Coefficients”.
Calculating Temperature Coefficients
To determine the temperature coefficient of your sample solution use this formula:
TC = Temperature coefficient
CT1 =Conductivity at Temp. 1
CT2 = Conductivity at Temp. 2
T1 = Temp. 1
T2 = Temp. 2
25 = 25°C
A controlled temperature water bath is ideal for this procedure.
1. Immerse the probe into a sample of your solution and adjust the temperature coefficient to 0% (that is, no compensation) by performing the following:
2. Wait for 5 minutes. Note T1 and CT1 (conductivity at T1).
3. Condition the sample solution and probe to a temperature (T2) that is about 5°C to 10°C different from T1, and note the conductivity reading CT2.
NOTE: Record your results for future reference. Ideally T1 and T2 should bracket your measurement temperature, and should not differ by more than 5°C.
4. Calculate the temperature coefficient of your solution according to the formula shown above.
5. Enter the temperature coefficient you calculated into the meter.
The calculated temperature coefficient will now be applied to all the meter readings.
To determine the conductivity to TDS conversion factor for your solution:
1. Factor—the conductivity to ppm TDS conversion factor. Multiply conductivity by this factor to get ppm TDS for the type of TDS reading needed.
2. 442—a formulation that most closely represents the conductivity to ppm relationship, on average, for naturally occurring fresh water.
3. TDS Your Material—These columns are for you to write in your application-specific conductivity-to-ppm values and conversion factors for future reference.
Factor = actual TDS ÷ Actual Conductivity @ 25°C lists some commonly used conversion factors.
TDS Your Material
HOLD/SET，when in the Measurement Mode, it acts as HOLD function.
When in the Setting Mode, it acts as Confirmation or Selection function.
1.Press MODE three times，“℃” flash on the Second Display，press HOLD/SET to confirm temperature unit.
When the meter connect to probe, current temperature value will show on the Second Display; on the other hand, show “Ur” on the Second Display and “Or” on the Main Display without probe。
2.Press MODE four times, “℉” flash on the Second Display, press HOLD/SET to confirm temperature unit.When the meter connect to probe, current temperature value will show on the Second Display; on the other hand, show “Ur” on the Second Display and “Or” on the Main Display without probe.
In the Conductivity Measurement Mode
1.Immerse the probe in standard solution until READY shows.(Get high accuracy, please immerse the probe for 3min or longer.)
2.Press MODE five times, Calibrating flash on the Second Display, press HOLD/SET to enter Calibration Mode. (Calibrating stop flashing)
3.The meter will automatically recognize the standard solution and automatic calibration. During this process, calibration value will be shown on the Second Display.
4.After Calibration, meter automatically returns to Measurement Mode.
At most 2 points calibration: 1413uS and 12.88mS, when the solution cannot be recognized, show “Err” for 2s. Then automatically returns to Measurement Mode.
For high accuracy, we recommend that users should regularly calibrate. In the following situation, users must recalibrate meters.
● After measuring aggressive chemicals
● Note: TDS don’t need be calibrated after Calibration of conductivity, because there is a certain Coefficient between TDS and conductivity value. Calibration should be on fixed value solution, the Coefficient between TDS and conductivity value is adjustable. Normally, don’t calibrate TDS.
Press MODE six times, R flash on the Main Display, press HOLD/SET to restore factory default and meter will return to Measurement Mode after LCD full-shown for 1S.
The meter will automatically power off without any operation for 8 min.
1.What's your business range?
We manufacture PH/ORP/EC/DO/Chlorine/Turbinity meters.and provide chemical dosing pump, diaphragm pump,dosing system, ro system and so on.
2.Is OEM available?
Yes, all goods can be custom made by your requirements, including packing, LOGO print, etc.
3.Can you send me some samples for review?
Yes, we can offer the samples,but shall have to charge the sample cost as well as the freight cost.The sample cost can be refunded after you place the orders.
4.Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
We are factory.
5.How long is your delivery time?
Usually, delivery time is 5-15 days depend on the order quantity & inventory.
Sign up with your name and email to get the latest High-end updates