• Remove the protective cap. Do not be alarmed if white crystals appear around the cap. This is normal with pH electrodes and they dissolve when rinsed with water.
• Turn the meter on sliding the switch on the top.
• Immerse into solution up to the max immersion level.
• Stir gently and wait until the display stabilizes.
• After use, switch off pH meter, use the water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
DO NOT USE DISTILLED OR DEIONIZED WATER FOR STORAGE PURPOSES.
• Large fluctuations in readings could be due to lack of calibration, dry electrode or rundown batteries.
• Immerse the handheld pH meter up to the maximum immersion level in pH 6.86 buffer solution
• Allow the reading to stabilize and using a small screwdriver adjust the calibration trimmer to read 6.86
Calibration is now complete.
ALWAYS USE FRESH BUFFERS FOR CALIBRATION.
When the meter cannot be switched on or the display fades, pull out the battery compartment and replace all three 1.5V batteries, while paying attention to their polarity. Batteries should only be replaced in a safe area using the battery type specified in this instruction manual.
These instruments are warranted from all defects in material and manufacturing for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
If during this period, the repair or the replacement of parts is required where the damage is not due to negligence or erroneous operation by user, please return the parts to either dealer or our offices, and the repair will be effected free of charge.
1.How to deliver?
Dear customer, we can send by Express, by Sea and by Air.
2.Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
We can offer the sample, it is extra.
3.Does your price is competitive?
Dear customer, we make sure to offer you the best quality with competitive price.
4.What should I do if some parts broken?
Dear customer, please do not worry, we have 12months warranty except wear parts. You can also buy parts from us after 12months.